Sunday, July 14, 2013

Toddler Size Chef Hat

Hello crocheters! Hope you had a great weekend. I have been very busy for the last few days, so I haven't been able to post. But I'm not giving it up just when I started it. Instead of posting last night I was up crochet a wonderful chef hat that I am selling on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CrochetGaloreBoutique . It is a free pattern that I got from a wonderful blog which I will give all the credit to. I first made it for my son and it was too big, so I redid it and it was to small. So when I sold one this weekend I wanted to get the sizing for a toddler size head perfect, and after a little bit of playing I got it. So this is how are some pictres of my son in his and then the site for the pattern, and then changes that I made to make it fit an actual toddler size head. Later I will make my own adult size pattern if anyone besides me things that is an awesome idea.





Okay, so if you just love this chef hat and want one for your toddler the click the link below although I do recommend looking at the changes below that I made. It will make a better fit for any toddlers witht he head size 18 - 22 inches. And thank you so much for the wonderful blogger who came up with this pattern and posted it for free. I love it! And I can't wait to adjust it to an adult size.

The changes I made was just for the brim to fit around the head. Ill just rewrite the rounds how i did them.
I did the first 15 rounds regular. When I got to round 16 I just redid fifteen on that round. And then for my round 17 I did *dc2tog, dc in next 26* repeat until round is complete. For round 18 I just did one dc in each st around. And then my rounds 19-28 were the same as her rounds 18-27. Hope this pattern works wonders for you. Coming up later tonight are my new lovely towel holders with the pattern that I wrote myself. Yay. Free of course because you shouldnt have to pay for crochet patterns in my belief. 

You can do what you like with the product, but please dont sell the pattern.

HAPPY CROCHETING!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment