Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Flower Petal Bonnet

Okay so I know I only had a stuffed alligator to try it on, but thats what happens when you have a boy. This is 0-3 month size, and as soon as I can get my hands on my new little niece then I will test it out on her I can't wait. I searched and searched for this free pattern. I like things that look nice. Just because it is free does not mean that I like stuff that does not look good. I'm not sure that I did this pattern perfectly but it came out great. Here is the link. Come in a ton of sizes.
http://www.bustingstitches.com/2012/08/flower-bonnet.html

This blog site has a ton of free patterns that are so cute, so thank you the writer and amazing giver of Bursting stitches. I just wish I had a lil girl of my own to make this for.

Okay, So I finally got to test this gorgeous hat out on my niece and it was so cute. Here are the pictures. And dont forget to check my facebook page out to order some of these awesome items or more. ( https://www.facebook.com/CrochetGaloreBoutique )



No comments:

Post a Comment