Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Barefoot sandals. (Totally rockin free pattern might I add)

Okay so I'm going to try to do a series of post of the projects I have done and where I got the patterns. None of you out there probably know me, but if you did you would know that I love a good deal and hate paying for anything that I dont have to. If I can make it myself for less then why buy it. With our small son my husband and I are not exactly the richest people on the planet. So I love to search for the perfect free patterns online. So onwards to my few fun short posts for the night! I hope you enjoy the free patterns provided from awesome other people out there, and that you like my own finished projects.

Barefoot Sandals.





Okay so you can't lie. You totally love these sandals right. I love that my feet can look totally awesome when I'm walking around the house. Or in my situation I feel weird barefooted around anyone I dont live with, so these are cool for that reason. My feet dont feel naked. And it helps how cute they are. When I first saw this pattern I liked it because it reminded me of my friend Charettie. But I put it to the side because I was a beginner and it was just sideways stitching like a blanket or scarf. Turned out it was really easy. I did have trouble reading the pattern at first, so my first one was not perfect, but it did not take me long. Though the pattern seemed to fit size ten. which was much to big for me. So my advice is to figure the pattern out and then instead of having seven hole spaces on the first row count it out so tht you only have six. That will cover size seven to nine. Here is the link. I know no one cares what I have to say personally. 

The pattern is on the Lion brand website. The pattern number is 
Pattern: W50569


Please let me know when you make these and how much you love them. HAPPY CROCHETING












No comments:

Post a Comment